Here are some tips to work through your pregnancy
Category Archives: Pregnancy
When a woman is pregnant, she is prone to a lot of things especially the common flu and cold. Here are some tips to remember if pregnant woman catches either flu or cold:
- Drink a lot of fluids at least 10 glasses per day. Juices are also OK as they can provide the nutrition piece when your appetite decreases.
- Always take a lot of rest. Sleep or take a nap to recuperate.
- If there is pain in the sinus area, apply warm compress to alleviate the congestion.
Being a new mother is a great responsibility for woman’s life. But it results into having baby weight. Here are some tips into losing that weight like a celebrity mother:
- Having a healthy diet and doing exercise is the foundation for losing extra pounds. There are a lot of diets out today, but keeping them is usually the difficult part. Learn how to cook healthy and ask someone to watch while doing the exercise.
- Breastfeed your child exclusively as research has proven that women lose a lot of weight when they breastfeed.