Treatment Options for Discolored Teeth – Options to Remove Teeth Stains
- Brush the teeth and then floss at least twice in a day or after every meal. In this way, plaque and accumulation of tartar may be prevented. This cleans up as well foodstuff stuck in between teeth that may cause bad breath.
- Going to the dentist at least twice in a year to have thorough check-up and teeth cleaning may also prevent teeth discoloration.
- Avoid smoking and too much drinking of caffeinated beverages to reduce staining of teeth.
- Undergo teeth bleaching procedures, have professional laser whitening treatments in the dental clinic, or perform do it yourself teeth whitening to lighten the color of discoloured teeth.
- This last option may be very severe and costly; however, lots of people go to the extent of undergoing cosmetic dental surgery and other techniques to eliminate discoloration of teeth. Included in these procedures are the use of caps and veneers. Many people go for these procedural types to have remarkable change in their appearances to increase confidence when facing other people.